
Today my family and i went to the Mesa Temple to help beautify the grounds. We picked up leaves and spread manure and pulled weeds. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed myself and was disapointed when the work was done. Mickey and my siblings, however, were more than willing to stop working. (I love ya Mickey! Don't take this personally!) I thought that we did a great job straightening up everything. The whole time we worked, the song "I Love To See The Temple" was stuck in my head. I was very pleased when the work was done and the man in charge asked that we sing the first verse. "i love to see the temple. I'm going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my sacred duty!"




1 comment:
Yeah, that was a good time wasn't it. Thanks for be so willing to work hard. Love ya, Mom.
Post a Comment