Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Hiyas!!!! I am having a fun break. For christmas we got a 42 inch tv. We also got a Wii. I got some hair stuff, a CD, Bunko (Bunco?), a robe, and a Enzo Melano hair curler. I got other stuff, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I had an awesome new year. I'm fourteen now, so I get to go to stake dances. I went to my first dance with a few of my BFFs. It was on New Years Eve. I hadn't been there 5 minutes when a boy asked me to dance. At first I was nervous, but he was really nice and I had fun. Later, another boy that I knew from school asked me to dance. A little while later I asked him to dance again. Then a boy that I didn't know asked me to dance. Acttually, my friend went up to him and said, " Hey, will you dance with my friend?" He said yes and asked me. At midnight, we made TONS of noise. There were balloons everywhere and people were popping them and blowing on horns and pulling poppers. I thought I was gonna go deaf! Then we had the first dance of '09 and the boy from my school asked me to dance again. I had a blast and can't wait for the next dance. On New Years Day, we played Fugitive (Man Hunt) with some nieghborhood friends. It was a lot of fun, but we're all REALLY sore today. We didn't get home until after midnight. While we played, someone called the police on us. When we saw the squad car, we thought it was the parents searching for us, so we hid behind some bushes. Then he turned on the lights. One of the guys stood up and explained what we were doing and the officer just said, "Okay, be careful and don't be too loud." We were scared for a minute there. Well, that's all I've got to say for now. Biyas!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment